Got Bush?
October 22, 2017, 10:39:34 AM *

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!
News: Teamspeak 3: See operations center board..
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Looking for Developers. (please read)  (Read 11152 times)
christopherbritton
Scenery Developer Dude
Developers
Legendary Elder

Attaboy Points: 131

Since October 28, 2010, 04:47:53 PM

Got Vintage?

« on: December 11, 2013, 03:20:35 PM »

I'm looking for some developers and artists to join me on some of my scenery projects. With Emerald Scenery Design being a two man team, and me being the top developer, most of the weight of projects fall on my shoulders. This means, not only am I the one usually doing photo-real coverage, but I also have to build models of buildings, texture them, (texturing is not my strong suit) update the website, post updates on Facebook, answer emails, etc.

As you can believe, this is a lot for one person to take on, balancing other payware and freeware projects. If some of you would like to help out with modeling and texturing, it would be highly appreciated. Now, I cant promise anything to be a paid gig at first, but there is a lot of talent here at Gotbush, and I think with some good minds and talent combined here, we can really pull together some cool projects both freeware and payware.

If anyone would like to join up, please post here or PM me.

We are in major need of some more talent, and I know there are members both new and old that match that description.

Thanks for taking the time to look.

-CB

If you believe that it is impossible to land there, you were just proven wrong..
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Your support is very important!
Average monthly costs: $55 USD

Donate with PayPal!
 0%

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.8 | SMF © 2006-2007, Simple Machines LLC MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS   

TERMS OF SERVICE Page created in 0.064 seconds with 24 queries.

Googlebot was here September 11, 2017, 10:17:20 PM